- Medical School: St. Louis University 1990
- Residency: San Diego California
- Certified by American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Primary Language: English
- Secondary Language: Spanish
Dr. Bierer is a delegate to the Utah Medical Society, which exists to improve health care quality and access for the people of Utah. His interests in medicine include obtaining and utilizing the most modern forms of technology to help improve obstetrical outcomes for the mothers and their babies.
Dr. Bierer is married and has three children. He enjoys spending time with them, as well as skiing, water sports, classic cars, and rock guitar.